What our allowances are for installation of Split Systems.
All our pricing makes allowances for what is generally called a Back to Back simple installation where the indoor unit sits behind the outdoor system located on the ground in a single-story residence. Other types of installations are generally available, and costs can be determined before the job begins. Please call or email us to discuss your needs!. “
- Installation by an Arktick Licensed and insured dedicated installers, this is all we do!
- 3 Metres of Refrigeration Pipes and Interconnecting cabling.
- 1 Length of Colourbond Trunking, (2.4 Metres).
- A Weatherproof Service switch next to the outdoor unit.
- Outdoor unit located on ground on concrete pads & noise eliminating rubber matting.
- 2.5Kw- 4.2Kw systems connected to your existing power supply, ( Up to 10 Mtrs of Cable
- 4.6 – 9.5Kw systems connected to a dedicated power circuit. ( Additional cost of $350 for up
to 20 Metres of cabling )
- Access to our reduced rate Annual Servicing Programme
- 5 Years Warranty